1. Use of Content
We are happy to make our original content available under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, for non-commercial activities with attribute to the source site. This license allows the users to reuse our original content for non-commercial activities only if the logo is displayed, and credit is given. However, we do not allow you to reproduce our content without any explicit permission.
2. RSS Feeds
We provide an excerpt RSS feed, in case you are using the feed, you will be asked to not modify it in any way including the stripping out of advertisements and abide by the following guidelines:
- Full ad-supported feeds are intended only for personal use in RSS readers.
- For all other feed uses, including reproduction on websites, you should only use the Excerpt feeds, unless otherwise agreed with the company.
- Please do not splice the RSS feeds into or otherwise redistribute them via third-party RSS providers.
- Please do not add content, including any advertisements or other promotional content, to the RSS feeds.
- filmyboxoffice.com reserves the right to object to your presentation of the RSS feeds and the right to require you to cease using the RSS feeds at any time.
- filmyboxoffice.com further reserves the right to terminate its distribution of the RSS feeds or change the content or formatting of the RSS feeds at any time without notice to you.
3. Web Syndication of Filmyboxoffice Content
- You must not remove the Internal links in the Site content
- On each page displaying site content, the Site logo and/or URL should appear.
- The format or branding of the headlines, text and other information provided in the RSS feeds must not be modified.
- “More From…” links back to the original Site at the end of each post must be included on content pages and may not be removed.
You can take the screenshots from any Site without prior written approval as long as the logo and URL are fully visible or otherwise included on the page.
The Site logo and URL must be visible prominently at the top of each section displaying site content.
The contents used must be unedited except for the replacement of hyperlinks with full URLs and the use of product manufacturer’s site links where appropriate.
You are not supposed to print the images from a Site without obtaining the appropriate copyright clearances yourself.
We provide content “as is” and we will not be held liable for your use of the information and the feeds of our site. You can use the Site’s content, including text and images, on your site or in print entirely at your discretion. We are not responsible for any complaints regarding content or images that you choose to display on your site or in print.
6. Corresponding with Filmyboxoffice
If you are communicating with Filmyboxoffice or submitting any content to us including any documentation or images, it will be considered as our property. We as well as our affiliates have the right to use it in any way we choose, including sublicensing the content and allowing third parties to republish the material. If you are submitting anything to us, it represents that the content is yours to give to us, does not violate any third party’s rights – copyright, trademark, privacy rights and the like – and is not libelous or unlawful in any other way.
You can use this section after successful approval. We are not responsible for the information posted by you in the Comment section. We have established the following guidelines for users to make our comments useful and interesting.
- Do not post any threatening, harassing, defamatory, or libelous material.
- Do not make any false or misleading statements.
- Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
- Do not post material that violates the copyright or any other intellectual property interest.
- Do not post any confidential or sensitive information or otherwise in breach of the law.
- Keep all the comments relevant to the content only where the comment is being posted.
We usually display images, audios, and videos as part of blog posts written by our editors. In our site, editors are authorized to use the following types of Material.
- Material licensed from photographic archive and video vendors.
- Material supplied to our editors or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press purposes.
- Reader-submitted Material, with the implied representation that the person submitting the material owns the copyright in the material and the right to give it to us for use in filmyboxoffice.com.
If you want to file a notice of violation with us, we request you to provide a written communication through an email with an attached and signed PDF. Please do not send us regular mail as we may not receive, Spam blockers sometimes devour important emails from strangers!
Please provide the below information if you want us to address your concerns:
- Please provide the exact permanent URL for the page you wish to remove from one of our sites containing allegedly infringing image, video or piece of text.
- Provide us enough information to contact you: an email address is preferred, as well as a telephone contact number.
- For allegedly infringing image, provide us the Proof of copyright in the image concerned, namely proof of registration of the Image under the DMCA; OR, absent such registration, a detailed description of where the photograph was taken, by whom, who or what the subject of the image is, and evidence to support your claim that you own the copyright in the image. We will not comply with requests to remove an image where the complainant cannot prove that they own the copyright in the image in question. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Sign the document and email us.
10. External Links Disclaimer
We frequently contain links to external or third-party websites. By providing these links, we do not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association of the linked site to us in question.
We don’t operate or control any kind of information provide in the external link neither such links represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, products and/or services provided on or through any external sites for example without limitation, warranties of any kind, either express or implied, warranties of title or non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Users at filmyboxoffice.com can directly contact the external link to its site administrator or webmaster regarding any concern.
11. General Disclaimer
Filmyboxoffice.com is a movie-related gossip site. We publish both rumors and speculation, in addition, to accurately reported information. Information on the sites may be inaccurate; the sites’ proprietors do not make any warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the sites’ content. Links to content on and quotation of material from other sites are not our responsibility.
12. Information Security
We have technical, administrative and physical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access to, use or disclosure of user information we maintain. Under our security practices and policies, access to personally identifiable information is authorized only for those who have a business need for such access, and sensitive records are to be retained only as long as necessary for business or legal needs and destroyed before disposal.
However, we work hard to protect the personal information collected by us, but no program is one hundred percent secure and we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use or disclose personal information.
If you come to know about any security issue, please contact us. We will work with you to address any problems.
13. Notification of Changes
14. Effective Date